This Privacy Data notice describes in detail how we “Stobee” process personal data.
This privacy notice is intended for:
In this privacy notice we explain:
1. What information we may collect about you.
2. How we may use your personal information.
3. Why we collect and use your personal information.
4. The personal information belonging to you which we might share with others.
5. How long we keep your personal information.
6. How we protect your personal information.
7. Your rights regarding the personal information you give us.
8. Who is the controller of your personal information and contact details of your privacy point of contact.
9. Cookies, analytics, and monitoring.
1. What information we may collect about you
We may collect data directly from you when you:
2. How we may use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes, to:
3. Why we are allowed to collect and use your personal information
Stobee processes your personal data only when there is a valid legal basis to do so. Stobee may rely on fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, for legitimate interest or to comply with a law. For detail on the legal basis we use please refer to table below.
|Categories and types of personal data
|Purpose og processing
|User manager data
4. What personal information we may share with others
We share some personal information with partners, service providers, contractors or authorized third parties to assist in providing and improving the Service. All sharing of information is carried out consistent with local regulations and we contract with third-party service providers that can provide the same level of data protection and information security that you can expect from Stobee.
As we are a global company, we may share your data outside your home country. We implement appropriate measures to protect your personal information when we do these types of transfers, such as data transfer agreements that incorporate standard data protection clauses. For EU data (and for other countries at request), the data is stored within the region/country in which the processing takes place.
5. How long we keep your personal information
We retain Personal Data for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and our records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required by law.
6. How we protect your personal information
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information.
7. Your rights regarding the personal information you give us
The rights available that you can exercise depend on our reason for processing your personal information and the local law in your jurisdiction, and there are exceptions to some rights. Depending on this you may have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data: you can request access to information we may hold on you.
• Request correction of your personal data: you can ask us to correct personal data which may be incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• Request erasure of your personal data: In some circumstances you may request for your data to be deleted.
• Request restriction of the processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data. This is known as the right to portability where we can provide to you or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
• Object to our processing of your personal information.
Queries related to your personal information can be made by the following means:
1) Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) By postal mail: 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 EY47
8. Who is the controller of your personal information and contact details of your privacy point of contact
The data controller of your data shared is Stobee.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy please contact us at:
by email: email@example.com
by post: 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 EY47
9. Cookies and analytics